Preparing For Your Office Visit
Filing for bankruptcy can seem like a long, frustrating process. In the hands of a skilled attorney, however, the process can run smoothly and efficiently. If you need a Jackson lawyer for the bankruptcy process, we encourage you to contact The Rollins Law Firm. Through the history of our practice, we have helped countless individuals escape from crushing debt and start toward a more stable financial future.Hattiesburg Lawyer For Filing Bankruptcy
We will do everything we can to ensure that your bankruptcy runs smoothly. A good portion of that effort, though, lies in preparation. When you have scheduled a meeting with T.C. Rollins at The Rollins Law Firm, please bring the following documents to our office:
- Six months of paycheck stubs
- Six months of bank account statements
- Income tax returns for the past two (2) years
- All documents relating to retirement accounts, IRAs, 401(k)s, etc.
- Separation agreements, decrees of dissolution, divorce decrees or support obligations filed within the past one (1) year
- Copies of credit reports from one of the credit reporting agencies: Equifax, TransUnion or Experian. Under law, you are entitled to one free credit report per year which you can obtain online at: annualcreditreport.com
- Stock certificates, bonds, credit union and passbook savings accounts and statements evidencing investments or savings
- List of any previous bankruptcy cases filed within the past eight (8) years
- List of prior addresses you have lived at within the past three (3) years
- Driver's license or state identification card that provides verification of your Social Security number
- Any documents relating to a "disabled veteran" status
Do not hesitate to schedule a consultation at any of our Mississippi offices. Millions of Americans file for bankruptcy each year in order to get out from under crushing debt and provide a stable future for their families. Let us help you do the same.
Call The Rollins Law Firm at 601-500-5533 or contact us online to learn more about our bankruptcy . We accept credit cards for payment of services. All prospective clients will meet with an attorney rather than a paralegal or legal assistant during the initial consultation. If the client cannot travel, we can do the interview over the telephone and mail any pertinent documents to the client.We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.