The Truth About Bankruptcy E-Book
If you are faced with mounting debt or unexpected financial trouble, filing a bankruptcy case could provide the relief you need to land on your feet. Many Mississippians who are struggling to handle their debt burden have considered bankruptcy, but simply don't know where to start. Bankruptcy attorney Thomas C. Rollins, Jr., and the Rollins Law Firm believe that you should be fully informed about bankruptcy before making the decision to file your case.
Mr. Rollins' E-Book will provide you with a clear understanding of bankruptcy in Mississippi. This E-Book explains both Chapter 7 bankruptcy (straight bankruptcy) and Chapter 13 bankruptcy (debt reorganization) and the difference between the two. You will also find answers to some of the most important questions about bankruptcy like:
- What happens to my house and car if I file?
- How do I know if bankruptcy is right for me?
- Do I need help with my bankruptcy, or can I do it myself?
- What if I filed a bankruptcy in the past?
- What happens to my retirement account if I file?
- Will bankruptcy discharge tax debt?
- Will everyone find out if I file a bankruptcy case?
- Should I use a credit counseling agency instead?
Bankruptcy attorney Thomas C. Rollins, Jr., has helped thousands of Mississippians struggling with debt. Mr. Rollins has the knowledge and experience needed to inform you about your legal rights in bankruptcy and to guide you in choosing which option is right for you. To learn more about Mr. Rollins and about bankruptcy in Mississippi, download the E-Book or contact Mr. Rollins for a consultation today.